Use INTTRA to book your containers with over 50 of the world's largest ocean carriers and NVOCCs.
- Book for free using your web browser. No IT required.
- Manage your entire booking process from schedule search to booking confirmation.
- Deliver your booking requests, amendments and cancellations to all your carriers, error-free.
- Exceed your customers' needs. INTTRA is available 7 days a week / 365 days per year.
What’s more? With an INTTRA account, you can automatically generate a booking from your OceanSchedule search results, and create shipping instructions from your confirmed booking. Seamlessly connect all the steps in your ocean shipment process – including B/Ls and tracking – using INTTRA’s single, easy-to-use platform.
Ways to BookAfter you create your INTTRA account, choose from a variety of ways to place your bookings.
- Efficiency: Stop re-keying data and calling all your carriers to find the status of your shipment. INTTRA offers one standardized booking process, instant notifications, and templates to simplify your ocean shipping process.
- Speed: Generate bookings 50% faster on INTTRA (compared to manual booking) – with online templates that eliminate the need for telephone calls, emails and faxes.
- Accuracy: Reduce data entry errors while auto-recommendations can catch potential errors.
- Flexibility: Generate bookings with over 50 world leading carriers 24x7, in multiple languages.
- Visibility: Automatic notifications provide proactive shipping status updates and the ability to track ongoing status.
- Communication: INTTRA manages bookings on an exception basis and alerts partners and customers of important changes by using the INTTRA notification system
- Available through desktop internet connections or an EDI-enabled environment
- Identical booking process with all participating INTTRA carriers, using templates for repeat bookings
- Instant booking number for qualifying transactions
- Automatic notification of changes in booking status to third parties, including a standardized confirmation message from all participating carriers
- Complete history for each booking including a summary of critical changes from version to version
- Access to real-time schedules from within the booking process
“With templates to standardize the booking process, it only takes 12 to 24 hours to get carrier confirmations, where it used to take 48 hours.”
Erica S. Stoyer, Transportation Planner, Air Products
“Before, there was a lot of repetition, and sometimes, just to make a booking, someone could be on the telephone and put on hold for 40 minutes, whereas making an order online takes about two minutes. Furthermore, there is less room for errors in processing orders, compared to previously, when information had to be manually copied.”
Jeremy Fiel, Bookings Manager, California-based Denison
Solving the Ocean Booking Problem
One of the Last Areas of Logistics to be Automated Seeing Increasing Interest
Read about why a basic problem in ocean shipping continues to be stuck and how INTTRA has the solution SupplyChainDigestTM
Download our brochure for more information on INTTRA's e-Booking solution.