Use INTTRA to book your containers with over 40 of the world's largest ocean carriers and NVOs.
Start booking a whole new way. Create your INTTRA account now.
What’s more? With an INTTRA account, you can automatically generate a booking from your OceanSchedule search results, and create shipping instructions from your confirmed booking. Seamlessly connect all the steps in your ocean shipment process – including B/Ls and tracking – using INTTRA’s single, easy-to-use platform.
- Ways to Book
After you create your INTTRA account, choose from a variety of ways to place your bookings.
- Efficiency: standardized booking process and templates eliminate repetitive data entry and calls to carriers for status
- Speed: generate booking on average 50% faster than manual booking – with online templates that eliminate telephone calls, emails and faxes
- Accuracy: reduce data entry errors while auto-recommendations can catch potential errors
- Flexibility: generate bookings with multiple carriers 24x7, in multiple languages
- Visibility: automatic notifications provide proactive shipping status and the ability to track on-going status
- Communication: Manages bookings on an exception basis and alerts partners and customers of important changes by using the INTTRA notification system
- Available through desktop internet connections or an EDI-enabled environment
- Identical booking process with all participating INTTRA carriers, using templates for repeat bookings
- Instant booking number for qualifying transactions
- Automatic notification of changes in booking status to third parties, including a standardized confirmation message from all participating carriers
- Complete history for each booking including a summary of critical changes from version to version
- Access to real-time schedules from within the booking process
“With templates to standardize the booking process, it only takes 12 to 24 hours to get carrier confirmations, where it used to take 48 hours.”
Erica S. Stoyer, Transportation Planner, Air Products
“Before, there was a lot of repetition, and sometimes, just to make a booking, someone could be on the telephone and put on hold for 40 minutes, whereas making an order online takes about two minutes. Furthermore, there is less room for errors in processing orders, compared to previously, when information had to be manually copied.”
Jeremy Fiel, Bookings Manager, California-based Denison
- White Papers
Solving the Ocean Booking Problem
One of the Last Areas of Logistics to be Automated Seeing Increasing Interest
Read about why a basic problem in ocean shipping continues to be stuck and how INTTRA has the solution SupplyChainDigestTM
Download additional product information based upon your preferred transmission method: Web-based application (I-Act), an EDI-enabled environment (I-Link), or off-line (Desktop).
Booking I-ACT Product Brochure
Booking I-LINK Booking Product Brochure
Booking Desktop Product Brochure - English
Booking Desktop Product Brochure - Japanese
Booking Desktop Product Brochure - Portuguese
Booking Desktop Product Brochure - Simplified Chinese
Booking Desktop Product Brochure - Spanish
Submit Bookings for Free
Create your INTTRA Account Now and submit your bookings using our web application for FREE.Register Now
How to Ship with INTTRA
Take A Tour of the INTTRA Portal and our Booking and SI web based applications.
Leverage our network that connects 49 carriers and NVOCCs with over 220,000 forwarders and shippers.Learn More