2401 N.W. 69th Street
Miami , FL 33147
We are a non-vessel operating common carrier (NVOCC) with offices throughout the United States and partners throughout the world. We specialize in freight consolidation with receiving terminals located throughout the United States. We offer weekly export sailings to over 125 destinations throughout Latin America, Caribbean, Europe, Mediterranean, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Econocaribe has guaranteed space with all carriers and private off dock warehousing at most destinations. Our core business is the handling of Less than Container Load (LCL), Full Container Load (FCL), and air cargo into numerous destinations worldwide. In addition, we offer import LCL/FCL transportation services from over 60 origins around the world direct into the United States and Puerto Rico. We are licensed to store bonded cargo and also specialize in the handling and storage of green (not yet roasted) coffee.
What Makes Us Different
- We're one of the largest consolidators in the Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) industry with global coverage.
- We're the largest Less-than-Container-Load (LCL) consolidator in the Caribbean and Latin American markets (measured by number of shipments, cargo tonnage or annual billings).
- We offer Full Container Load (FCL) services to worldwide destinations.
- We offer air freight services to the Caribbean, Latin America and other worldwide destinations.
- We operate a dedicated Projects Division to handle non-containerized and over-dimensional cargo.
- We maintain over 500,000 square feet of warehouse space in Miami, Florida alone.
- Our divisions include physical handling and storage of freight, and distribution warehousing.
- We can coordinate LCL/FCL trucking arrangements from any point in the United States.
- We are a Central Examination Station in Miami for U.S. Customs.