START A PERFORMANCE-BASED CONVERSATION
INTTRA OceanMetrics is the first, and only, neutral business insights platform, which provides actionable performance measurements based on actual carrier and shipper transactions processed on the INTTRA e-commerce platform.
It enables shippers and carriers to measure their own performance, as well as the performance of their ocean freight partners.
OceanMetrics provides INTTRA trading partners with the same type of information, allowing shippers and carriers to analyze common sets of data when addressing key performance areas, such as the booking cycle and on-time delivery.
Harness the power of actionable information to optimize your ocean shipping supply chain while fostering trading partner collaboration.
Only available to shippers and carriers in the INTTRA network.
Actionable Performance Measurements to Improve Service Delivery
OceanMetrics is powered by INTTRA's transactional data that represents more than 15% of global ocean container trade, providing the world's largest ocean carriers and shippers access to a large-scale base of information to help manage their business and better serve their customers.
- Accurate, validated, objective analysis of an organization's performance from a trusted third-party resource
- Insight into industry-wide performance measurements and competitive standing
- Assessment of company performance and trade partner performance and its impact on service delivery
- Identification of operational strengths and weaknesses for resource prioritization
- Elevation of customer service levels across an entire organization
- Use of information to support executive decision-making and customer/vendor selection
- Resources focused on high value customers, cargo and geographies
- Bar Charts: Worldwide performance during previous 3 months
- Geographic Charts: Country-to-country performance during previous 3 months
- Trend Charts: Performance during the previous year
- Import / export views of performance measures
- Download performance measurements to share information or incorporate into other applications
- Account grouping features
- Allows custom views of accounts at global, regional or individual location level
- Allows grouping by type (i.e. commodity or container) for viewing aggregated performance information across accounts with similar characteristics
- Performance Measurements
Carrier Performance Measurements:On-time delivery
- Percentage of containers that that arrive on the day expected
- Percentage of containers that arrive 1 day early, on the day expected, or 1 day late
- Average number of days late when more than one day late
- Percent of booking requests that receive an on-time response (within two hours)
- Average number of hours for a booking response when a response exceeds 2 hours
- Percent of booking requests declined by carriers
Shipper Performance Measurements:
- Booking cancellations and their proximity to sail date
- Booking amendments and their proximity to sail date
- Average number of amendments per amended booking
- Access and Availability
AccessOnce configured, shippers and carriers can access OceanMetrics via the INTTRA portal. A single set of login credentials will grant access to all INTTRA applications, including OceanMetrics. OceanMetrics will be made available at no cost to both shippers and carriers in the INTTRA Network.
AvailabilityINTTRA is currently a successful pilot program with some of the largest ocean carriers and more than 40 shippers and freight forwarders. INTTRA will begin a phased rollout to carriers and shippers in Summer 2012.
Watch a short video overview of OceanMetrics from the INTTRA team.
New to INTTRA
Optimize your ocean shipping supply chain with INTTRA's Portal and INTTRA's iNews.
INTTRA Customers Get Ready
Using INTTRA for all your shipments results in a larger, richer data set that will provide maximum OceanMetrics value. Since OceanMetrics reports on a full year of shipments, current transactions are building future performance visibility.