Assessment & Implementation Services
INTTRA Professional Services provides the knowledge, support and advice so our customers can take full advantage of INTTRA technology and products. We help our customers establish a solid eCommerce strategy and guide them through every step of INTTRA product assessment, adoption, integration, and implementation.
Our world-class team of eCommerce and ocean freight industry experts ensures accurate assessment, successful adoption, customized implementation, and easy integration to guide your organization through the creation of your eCommerce program.
INTTRA Professional Services is the single source for successful design, implementation, and project management of all INTTRA products, including INTTRA eInvoice, the electronic invoice presentment and dispute management system.
- Maximize ROI – Ensure projects are implemented the first time, on time, and on budget with little impact on your staff.
- Accelerate product benefits – Nobody implements INTTRA products faster so you can reap the benefits sooner.
- Avoid risks/pitfalls – Our experts have performed numerous implementations and bring their INTTRA product and ocean freight industry experience to your project.
- Gain expertise – Get the most from your investment in INTTRA products directly from the creators.
- Complete support – INTTRA’s full project management services provides confidence of a successful, timely implementation, customer adoption, and training.
- Service Offerings
The Professional Services unit is responsible for ensuring a smooth and successful implementation of your INTTRA solution and offer the following:
- Pre-Implementation Readiness Assessment
- Product/Portal Implementation/Integration
We also partner with customers who have special circumstances requiring more specialized attention and focus. INTTRA can also provide the following services:
- A/R or A/P System Customization
- Use Case Development
- Business Process Optimization
- Project Management
- Package Software Selection (dispute tracking systems)
- Change Management Consulting
- Data Quality Assessments
- Master Data Management Strategy/Implementations
Before the start of any implementation, INTTRA studies your organization’s specific operations through thorough examinations and staff interviews. By understanding your unique workflows and challenges, the INTTRA Professional Services team is best positioned to provide recommendations to increase productivity, efficiency, and employee satisfaction. We offer complete project management services through all phases of the implementation and providing deliverables and status updates during the course of the project.
- Project Initiation
- Construction and Testing
Specific methodology and deliverables are available by downloading the PDF brochure listed above.
- Our Team
The INTTRA Professional Services team is comprised of ocean freight industry experts with a proven track record of successful implementations across many industries. The appropriate team will be assembled for each phase of your implementation so your company’s project will be successful and cost efficient.
- Engagement Manager
- Project Manager
- Functional Subject Matter Expert
- Senior Business Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Solution Architect
- Senior Technical Analyst
- Technical Analyst
- Test Analyst
Specific position descriptions are available upon request. Contact us for additional information.
- Customer Testimonials
"Our experience with the INTTRA team has been very positive and CMA CGM has already seen significant potential cost savings and process improvements to our accounts receivable operations. After the electronic booking, and the electronic bill of lading, the electronic invoice was the next improvement we wanted to provide our clients and we are absolutely delighted to be the first to proceed with electronic invoicing via INTTRA eInvoice."
Philippe Salles, Director of eCommerce, CMA CGM
"Using INTTRA eInvoice, we can receive, approve, and pay freight invoices electronically with the confidence that transactions are processed securely and in accordance with our specific company procedures. When we need to dispute an invoice or a line item, we can do that easily via INTTRA eInvoice and all the tracking is done for us."
Tracy Yang, General Manager, Golden Bridge International
Need custom integration, professional services, or more information?Request Info
Solve your business challenges with our suite of services.Learn More
Leverage our network that connects over 40 carriers and NVOCCs with over 200,000 forwarders and shippers.Learn More