The INTTRA multi-carrier e-commerce platform provides multi-carrier logistics information from a single source – in standardized, comparable formats at any time, 24/7. With INTTRA self–service reports, users can find shipment information based on a wide range of criteria by defining their own parameters. Tailored searches for shipments can be made by carrier, vessel/voyage, origin, destination, to name a few. To share data fast and efficiently, the reports can be integrated into the workflow of the user’s. It’s one of the best ways to analyze and share valuable information that would otherwise require hours to source and compile. Also, multiple reports can be run simultaneously while making transactions.
- Aggregates multi-carrier data to one place automatically
- Standardizes the meaning of carrier data across all carriers
- Provides a logistics overview of the ocean supply chain for more effective management based on fewer “surprises”
- Consolidates activity for all registered subsidiaries automatically
- Provides current data for all carriers without lag time to collect and collate
- Allows for fast, sophisticated analysis because information arrives as data that is ready to merge with internal data
- Delivers a comprehensive overview of a company’s shipping process – allowing management the opportunity to make improvements faster and more effectively
- Allows all reports to be imported into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets that serve as management and analytical tools for sharing across the organization
- Data for bookings and shipping instructions are incorporated into logistics and management reports
- Ability to share information with all shipping partners
- Standardized report content, format and output
- Ability to customize user selection criteria
- Reports run concurrent with other tasks
- Historical information available for retrieval
- Case Studies
Read how Perdigão, one of the largest food companies and exporters in Latin America, chose INTTRA to centralize and unify their shipping documentation process to achieve significant improvements.
- Customer Testimonials
“INTTRA-Reports are easy to run and useful to my business because they assemble multi-carrier information into a standard format. These standards result in high-quality data and make us want to use INTTRA for more of our activities.”
Trinidad Benham Corp
“We’re seeing a lot of benefits now, and we’re going to use more reports and tracking down the line. I-ACT Booking 2.0 could help us find new ways to work more efficiently, especially with customers on the receiving end of the shipments”
– Erica S. Stoyer, Transportation Planner, Air Products
"Now all MCC customers will have access to INTTRA's comprehensive range of e-commerce tools with one simple connection, including: Tender, Sailing Schedules, Booking, Shipping Instructions, Bill of Lading, Track & Trace, and Reports. INTTRA offers the best solution for connecting our system to our customers, as we are seeing now with Cementhai Chemicals."
Kevin Bulger, Line Manager, MCC Transport Pte Ltd.
Get Free Portal Access
Register now to submit your bookings and SIs to your carriers and NVOCCs via the INTTRA Portal.Register Now
Solve your business challenges with our suite of services.Learn More
How to Ship with INTTRA
Take A Tour of the INTTRA Portal and our Booking and SI web based applications.