Managing continuously evolving compliance regulations for international shipping is a daunting task. INTTRA makes this easier for you by providing solutions that allow you the flexibility to implement country-specific validations, differentiate by country, and provide data fields necessary to satisfy different regulatory requirements.
INTTRA has the history, the tools and the partnerships to streamline the documentation-related business processes for shippers, forwarders, NVOCC, and carriers. As a leading global provider of e-commerce solutions to the ocean freight industry, INTTRA has worked closely with over 30 leading carriers and their customers, to streamline and standardize their shipping processes worldwide, allowing quick response to new compliance regulations and initiatives.
INTTRA Shipping Instructions provide seamless connections within the INTTRA product suite – INTTRA Act (I-ACT, a web based application), INTTRA Link (EDI-based, system-to-system connection) and INTTRA Desktop (off-line PC application) allow information to flow across the different channels, providing visibility across the board.
Desktop Shipping Order (DSO) INTTRA Desktop is a standalone, multi carrier solution that enables the off-line creation of Shipping Orders (SO) and Shipping Instructions (SI). DSO is a PC-based solution custom built to meet the needs of the Chinese export market. DSO helps cargo agents quickly create, submit, and manage all their shipment documents.
INTTRA’s Alliance partnerships (www.inttra.com/alliance) enhances INTTRA core offerings with additional tools to standardize ocean shipment business processes and increase efficiencies.
- Single point of contact for all your e-commerce solution requirements
- Improved accuracy of outgoing data lowers the risk of do not load and demurrage costs
- Lowered risk of shipment delays with compliance regulations being met
- Available 24/7 with immediate accessibility
- Streamlines your ocean-shipping processes; eliminating errors and speeding up documentation
- Single, standardized process for reaching all your major partners
- Standardized, electronic format reduces errors and misunderstandings
- Visibility throughout the entire process with tracking and auditing of documents
- Seamless connections for your company using multiple delivery methods: web-based applications; EDI-based, system-to-system connections; Off-line PC applications
- Support for multiple container/commodity information, hazardous cargo, split goods and multi-level packaging
- Data fields with rules based on country specific requirements
- Compliance with key country customs container security regulations
- Case Study
Read about how INTTRA solved Mallory Alexander’s need for an efficient and accurate electronic data submission and document release program.
- Case Study Mallory Alexander
- White Paper
INTTRA provides additional documents to help you meet your compliance solution:
- EU 24hr Advanced Manifest Rule
- American Shipper: ISF Benchmark Study: From Concept To Compliance
- Additional Downloads
Download the INTTRA Product Brochures that help with compliance concerns:
- INTTRA Shipping Instructions Product Brochure
- INTTRA Desktop Shipping Order Product Brochure (English)
- Customer Testimonial
“We are proud of our work with INTTRA and value the Company as an industry partner. INTTRA’s relationships with the carrier community and continued dedication to an innovative product set have provided us with the capabilities to meet the needs of our international customer base and to continue to meet our objectives as a corporation.”
Donna Lemm, Director of Business Processes, Mallory Alexander International Logistics