Today, as supply chains become more complex and stretch from one side of the world to the other, companies are required to adapt to rapidly changing business environments with increased flexible distribution operations, tighter inventory control and faster, more efficient processing. This all adds up to higher demand for proficient and effective process execution. At INTTRA we provide the tools needed to plan, process and manage shipments with the best all-round service, delivering speed, reliability and security.
INTTRA’s time saving tools and electronic connections allow seamless shipment management and communication with your shipping partners throughout the ocean container supply chain. INTTRA’s industry leading standards provide the solutions to enable you to have better control and visibility over your document intensive processes, freeing you to focus on servicing your customers and managing your business.
INTTRA offers a comprehensive range of e-commerce tools: Schedules, Booking, Shipping Instruction, Bill of Lading, Track and Trace, and Reports.
- Powerful planning tools to view and collate operational schedule data
- Streamline document management by organizing and storing data and documents electronically, enabling data to be shared with partners around the world
- Faster processing for bookings, shipping instructions and draft Bills of Lading across carriers globally
- Uniform visibility of global in-transit containers
- Seamless integration with supply chains
- Increase speed and accuracy
- Increased communications with your partners and carriers
- Standardize processes
- Reduce costs by reducing time and manual labor from the shipping cycle
- White Papers
Read about the value of eCommerce solutions:
- Building A Business Case For Better Visibility Unlocking Efficiencies Across Your Supply Chain
- The Value Of E-Commerce Technology
- Customer Testimonials
"The new system has greatly reduced the time it takes to issue booking requests and shipping instructions, ultimately delivering cost savings to Stora Enso. Now you don't have to sit and wait when the person that you need to speak to is on the line. You just send the booking. So you get more shipments done a day and you have more time to deal with the bigger issues."
Anna Wilhelmsson, Supervisor and Coordinator, Stora Enso Infologistic
"We are pleased to bring the Korean shipping industry, as well as our existing customer base, the mid-size freight forwarder market, process efficiencies, saving them time, money and improving data quality."
Yong Pil Kim, General Manger, Korea Biz-net Co., Ltd.
“With templates to standardize the booking process, it only takes 12 to 24 hours to get carrier confirmations, where it used to take 48 hours.”
Erica S. Stoyer, Transportation Planner, Air Products