Partner Innovation Program
Leverage your competitive position in the industry by taking full advantage of INTTRA’s extensive shipper and ocean carrier network with a broad scope of sales and marketing tools.
INTTRA Certified Integration Partner
Our network connectivity is the foundation for INTTRA’s products and services. Accessing the INTTRA platform is simple, using any combination of integration methods: INTTRA- EDI-based, system-to-system connection, INTTRA’s off-line PC application for countries with a less reliable telecommunications infrastructure, INTTRA’s web-based application, or inttra’s Web Services.
A single standardized connection to inttra
can help your customers gain immediate access to over 50 ocean carriers
and NVOCC’s globally to electronically manage cargo with:
- Ocean schedule planning and management
- Shipping Instructions
- Shipping Orders (North China)
- Bills of Lading
- Track and Trace Status Events
- Invoice presentment and dispute management
INTTRA Value Added Reseller
INTTRA offers a comprehensive suite of data services to support every stage of
ocean logistics planning from selecting critical sailing schedules at
the beginning of the planning process, tracking container moves, as well
as analyzing overall performance with carriers and trade lanes.
inttra Value Added Resellers will enable customers’ operational planning and decision making with:
- Quality data from 50+ of the world’s leading carriers covering 35% of the world’s ocean shipping container moves
- Access to the single largest source of container status data (1,300,000 status events per day)
- All data feeds using the United Nations standards formats for ocean shipping
- Your choice of delivery format and frequency – real time, daily, weekly or custom updates
INTTRA Referral Partner
INTTRA offers unique marketing advantages to businesses that provide best practice services to enhance their customer’s overall shipping strategy:
- Visibility on INTTRA.com
- Discounts on INTTRA products and services
INTTRA Strategic Partner
INTTRA offers custom integration and services for companies who may not support today’s industry standards for ocean logistics or who may have a unique and innovative offering to the market to streamline efficiency and lower costs for your customers. We will work with you to explore joint collaboration, custom integration and advanced marketing options to bring your technology to market.